You may have heard about the new “invisible brace” and wondered what it is all about. If you have teeth that are crowded, too far apart or have shifted since wearing conventional braces, Clear path® at Rukkus Dental Hospital may give you a new reason to smile!
Clear Path Aligners -Advantages
- Because it is nearly invisible almost no one can tell you are wearing Clear path®, so you can smile more during as well as after your treatment.
- You can remove Clear Path® so you can eat and drink what you like, and studies have shown that it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment.
- With no metal or sharp edges, Clear Path® is comfortable to wear and does not cause allergies.
- Hygenic way to correct malocclusion as it doesn’t hinder in the normal oral healthcare procedures and doesn’t let food particles get around the appliance
- Easily removable , allowing you to enjoy existing eating habits without having to modify them .
- Clear path aligners are designed to FIT in your lifestyle and not CHANGE your lifestyle.
WHO DOES IT WORK FOR?
ClearPath is a system of clear aligners that can treat young teenagers as well as adults in their sixties alike.the system has been designed to be flexible to suit individual patient requirements and priorities.
ClearPath can treat :
- Crowding – teeth are too close together
- Spacing- gaps between teeth
- Overbite- teeth overlap too much vertically
- Overjet- upper front teeth stick out and protruded
- Underbite- lower teeth extend past the upper front teeth
- Crossbite-upper and lower teeth bite on the wrong side of each other
- Openbite- your teeth do not meet when you bite
- Misplaced Midline- center lines of upper and lower teeth don’t align